Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Paris: The Fashion City of The World

My obsession to visit the Fashion City finally came true and I got a golden chance to visit the scintillating City of France, Paris. The capital and the largest city of France, Paris is a tourist Paradise to all who love and also to all who do not love travelling. With the development of infrastructure in several world countries, air connectivity to the city also increased and airlines of the world offer inexpensive or cheap international flights with cheap tickets to Paris. Welcoming every individual with all its warmth, Paris is the destination one should visit in a lifetime.

The city poses a tough competition to the most popular cities of the world like London and New York. The world’s populars stand nowhere when it comes to the terms of architectural beauty, art history, gastronomy and sheer extravagance of Paris. I was accompanied by my friend to Paris and we preferred to book cheap flight to Paris rather than an expensive one. To our luck, American Airlines were offering cheap flight deals to Paris. And the rest was all done to make our way to the city of fashion.

On board I met a handsome guy who was on a business trip to Paris. On our way he informed both of us that Paris was now the most visited destination by visitors and that many airlines offered handsome discounts over business class airfares and also offered cheap business class flights to Paris. He was a regular visitor to Paris and thus helped us in planning our trip in a much organised manner. Our cheap air ticket came with a brochure that gave us all the information regarding the city.

After a day long journey we stepped into the city of dreams. Coming out of the airport I saw the home Air France carrier that along with business class air travel offered cheap domestic flights to Paris. Since we reached Paris in the afternoon itself we decided to take some rest and then make our way to the city in the evening.  I was carrying the brochure that listed inexpensive hotel, which I found with my cheap plane ticket and thus could make fast and easy on the spot bookings.

The evening in Paris was remarkably beautiful and absolutely stunning. We decided to take a walk along the river Seine and noticed the life in Paris was appreciating. Serenity will be word I will choose to define every local in Paris. The crew on our cheap air flight were also like the people of Paris, well organised and polite. No rushing after things, well behaving kids and polite way of talking just reminded me of the song “You Stole My Heart Away”, by Big Mountain.

The next day we both were all set for the sightseeing at the most happening city. Starting from the Cathedral Notre Dame de Paris, Napoleonic Arc de Triomphe to the 19th century Eiffel Tower, from Tuilries Gardens to Champs-Elysees and the Arcde Triomphe centred in the Place de I’Etoile circus, we covered all and clicked whatever we could in our camera. The airlines informed about all these whether you travel by a discounted business class ticket or cheap air flight tickets.

One thing I noticed about the city was that the routes of the globalisation also started uprooting in the city. With airlines tickets carrying cheap airfares the city now became the major centre for several business options. International chains and country specific favourites were now slowly sweeping into the Parisian culture. The market shops dazzled with fashionable clothes that were designed by the reputed fashion designers.

My fashion venture was now coming to end and I had to fly back to my home taking the memories of the beautiful city of the world. While sitting in the chair I was discussing about the city with my friend I received a confirmation call from my travel company Farebuzz, who informed about my cheap air flight to homeland. I am really thankful to Farebuzz, who have been offering cheap airlines fares to make my vacations the most remarkable one.