Monday, January 10, 2011

A short trip to the dynamic city of Spain, Madrid

My last week visit to Madrid was simply awesome. I booked a business class ticket with Delta Airlines that offers regular flights to Madrid, the capital and the largest city of Spain. Apart from financial and political core, Madrid is also a home to the Royal family of Spain. Being a hub of several business as well as other leisure activities, Madrid is visited by tourists and travelers from across the world who travel through business class airlines and airlines that offer reasonable cheap international flights.

I landed at around six in the evening at the gracious city of Spain. While checking out from the airport I met a college friend who was on a business trip to Madrid. Fortunately, we both had our reservations in the same hotel and the same business class air return flights. After resting for a while at the hotel we both decided to take a walk in the city and explore the city culture. On the way my friend told me that nowadays many airlines offered affordable cheap tickets to Madrid. US Airways often issued cheapest airline tickets that included business class and coach class to Madrid.

While taking a walk in the European city’s street I noticed that Madrid is the only European city that has been changing at very faster rate. With transport industry playing a major role especially airlines that offer cheap business class flights and also discounted business class tickets to the city, Madrid has shown an enormous growth since my last trip. On the way we met many people who were on a vacation to the city. While dining at a modest restaurant my friend took out food vouchers that he won from the airlines while booking his business ticket.

The next day my friend had to attend a meeting and thus we decided to meet at a shopping mall in the evening. Our hotel staff was kind enough and along with transport facility also gave us the right information regarding city’s local attractions. Luckily I was also carrying the brochure, which I received during my last air business travel to Europe. Being an art lover I started my journey with Prado Museum, which is best known for its diverse assortment of works by Goya, Velasquez and El Greco.

After the refreshing art tour of the museum I went for a lunch in a nearby restaurant, which served a delicious lunch. While having a healthy conversation with one of the staff members, who sometimes worked with the airline sector, I learnt that Madrid was a hot tourist destination and major airlines offered business class discounts over their business class flights that arrived in the city. Continental Airlines and American Airlines are among such airlines that offered discounts on many air tickets to Madrid.

I met my friend at one of the shopping malls where he told me that he was all free for the next day tour to the city. The next day we visited the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum and Retiro Park. While strolling in the park we heard a visitor talking on phone, requesting his travel company to arrange a cheap business class travel to other European city. Once we were through with the sightseeing we returned back to our hotel to get ready for our return flight to our homeland.

My trip to the dynamic city of Spain came to end and I really wanted to thank Fare Buzz, the Americas leading Travel Company, who helped in arranging such a memorable trip to Madrid. Though there are many travel companies that offer travel tickets to European cities, but Fare Buzz provides the best travel solutions that include cheap flight deals with numerous airlines.