Monday, March 19, 2012

Exuberant Nightlife in Oslo

Tourists pick cheap tickets to Oslo in a bid to enjoy pulsating nightlife in the city. Although costly, it is possible for people on a modest budget to indulge in hilarity provided they compensate the expense by availing cheapest airlines tickets for traveling.

My tryst with Oslo began in August last year when I had got the privilege of playing for my country in the Norway Cup Football tourney. Under the tutelage of the sports association, I had not problems in reaching Oslo. However, I found out that our team got one of the discounted flights to Oslo. Youngsters like us, got a good opportunity to check out the largest capital city of Norway. I had plans to play well for the tourney, enjoy the cuisine dishes that Norway is famous for, and witness the hilarious nightlife which I had read in a magazine few years back.

I never thought that my dream to check out the live concerts, hip-hop dance floors, and sip exotic wine during the wee hours at night would come true. When I reached the airport, I found that I was not alone in my mission. Hundreds of youngsters like me arrived on cheap flights to Oslo. Each day, regular flights to Oslo reach the international airport, bringing with them merrymaking tourists, honeymooners, and backpackers.

Delicious Gourmet Dishes
Although I could not indulge in binging while the tourney was on, I did so after our final play was over. The authorities had graciously asked us to enjoy Oslo – but spend from our own pocket. So, I wondered whether I could really indulge in plush restaurants and cafes. However, I was in luck. I had taken cheap tickets to Oslo which allowed me to save enough cash for our merrymaking. I saved at least 50 percent through cheap airlines tickets.

I had a satiating dinner at Kharma. Many of my friends went for a jig at hip-hop dance floor. For my favorite Scandinavian dishes, I visited Hard Rock and Cafe Sara.

Pulsating Nightlife
Tourists like me also love to visit the country for its pulsating nightlife, hip-hop dances, and jazz music shows. There are pubs that offer exotic beer, wine, and other cocktails. However, nightclubs are special. Naturally, visiting these places cost money. But, even in this expensive city I was in luck. My authorities had bought cheap tickets to Oslo that were given for the last minute flights. I visited The Blaa, Underwater Pub, London Pub, and Onkel Donald. Various rock concert, jazz music shows, and hilarious music sessions are performed to encourage dancers like me to hit the floors. I was amazed that I was not alone.

A friend of mine got one of the cheapest airlines tickets to visit these costly pubs and nightclubs to experience hip-hop dances and electronic music. In Living Room however, I enjoyed the cool soft music during the wee hours. Panorama Bar, Harry's Bar, and Bar Boca are few other bars which offer various entertainments for the visitors. In a nutshell, I ultimately realized by dream of enjoying nightlife in Oslo.