Saturday, August 4, 2012

A Hawaiian Vacation with Friends

I had been very busy at office for a few months and had been occupied with work. There was only one thing that was going to make me a little cheerful, and that was a holiday with my friends. One evening I went out with my friends for dinner and was very happy when my friend’s decided to take a trip to Honolulu. We all had been working very hard at our respective work places. A break was needed by all of us. What better way to unwind than take a holiday. Holidays help you relax. Thus going for a holiday annually or may be even twice in a year is very important. To keep giving your best at your work you need to take a break after every few months.

The most important thing to do before going on any holiday is finding best low fares to the destination. This is the difficult part as finding cheap flights to Honolulu can be quite a task if the holiday season is going on. There is Flights to Honolulu that flies from major cities like Air Canada. They operate on daily basis from all the major cities. You can also consult a travel agency that will be able to find you cheap airfares. After much research and effort we finally managed to find a very good deal on cheap tickets to Honolulu. You can also find good and cheap domestic flights to visit the nearby islands.

Hawaii is a gorgeous place I must say. When I first landed at the airport I was blown away by its beauty. There are many islands around it with Honolulu being the most famous of them. Then there are the Kona and the Maui islands as well. You will be amazed how beautiful the islands are. I took a direct flight to Kona Island and then drove down to the city. The city has a lot of tourism coming in every year. I was very excited about this trip as I had always wanted to visit the famous island. My list included learning the hula dance as well. I made sure that the hotel where I stayed offered dancing classes. I took a few classes during my stay there. The music to which the girls dance is very melodious and catchy. I wore the traditional grass skirt and I must say I looked pretty. My friends and I clicked many pictures to treasure the memories of this wonderful time.

The island is famous for its sea food. I ate some of the best prawns and fish here. The place has an amazing feel to it I must say. It is the perfect holiday destination to relax in.