Friday, August 3, 2012

Los Angeles: The city of angels

I had a chance to visit Los Angeles for a vacation last year. My family decided to spend summer vacations in this beautiful city. We all were really looking forward to these holidays as we had not gone anywhere together in a very long time. My joy knew no bounds and I was very excited. Holidays are a great way to spend time with the entire family. They help you take a break from your stressful lives. You can relax and unwind. Holidays help you to regain your energy and return to work fully rejuvenated.

The most important thing to do before going on any holiday is finding inexpensive flight tickets to the destination. This is the difficult part as finding cheap flights to Los Angeles can be quite a task if the holiday season is going on. There are Flights to Los Angeles from metro cities like Air India, Air Canada and Lufthansa. They operate on a regular basis from many prominent destinations. You can also consult a travel agency that will be able to find you cheap flight tickets. After much research and effort we finally managed to find a very good deal on cheap tickets to Los Angeles.

 I was amazed with the amount of energy this city exudes. It is bustling with crowds in the streets. It is a city known for its night life, beautiful landmarks and cafes. We spent nearly ten days in this magical city. It was a beautiful experience. There is so much to do here in this city that one can never get bored.

Since I am a museum buff, I visited the County Museum of Art and had a great time. I saw beautiful paintings and statues. There are works of thousands of artists here. You will be mesmerized by their work. I noticed that the city has a mixture of modern as well as old structures. I always had a dream to watch a live basketball game. Here I got a chance to see a game in which my favorite team the Lakers was playing. The entire atmosphere at the stadium was electric. People were cheering for their teams loudly. It was a great time. I had never had so much of fun in my life before. Shopping in L.A is a wonderful experience. You will find all the brands available here. I made sure I shopped for my friends and family back home.

The time spent here in this city was fabulous. I had a chance to see my preferred basketball team play. It was something I had never imagined. I hope I get a chance to come and see another basket ball game soon here. Los Angeles is no doubt a perfect destination for spending quality time with family.