Thursday, September 6, 2012

Enjoy a lot in Rio de Janerio

I was planning a holiday since a very long time and somebody suggested that I should go to Rio de Janerio. All I knew about this place was that it is in Brazil, I looked it up and it seemed tempting. It was only after I was certain about my plan that I decided to invite my friends too. I managed to get cheap airline flights for me and my friends. Many renowned airlines go to this place like Emirates and Lufthansa.

When I reached the place I was more than happy with my decision. It is a place that is really beautiful and has a lot to offer. It is the second largest city in the country and only after I went there, I realized that this place was pretty famous amongst tourists. Another interesting thing about the place is that it is a destination very famous amongst the LGBT tourists. I was happy to see that there were many cheap tickets available online.


If there is anything that everybody on a holiday enjoys it is going to a beach and having a great day. This place has the most amazing and beautiful beaches, when I went there all I did were lying in the sun and enjoy the beauty of the place. The hotels and resorts in this place are of top quality and provide the best services. One can truly experience the luxury expected to enjoy in a great holiday. I was very happy that all my friends were also able to book very cheap tickets to Rio de Janerio.

Corcovado and Sugarloaf mountains are the jewels of this place. These mountains are beautiful and help in attracting a lot of tourists from different parts of the world. The beautiful Sugarloaf Mountains have cable cars which take people to its peak and let them enjoy a lot. I also had the experience of being in a cable car and this was truly amazing. It is the natural beauty of the place that made this trip truly wonderful.

Years back the royal family built their own botanical gardens in the most exquisite location. These gardens are the most beautiful botanical gardens I have ever seen. The landscaping of the gardens reflects royalty and great beauty. What I particularly liked the most was the beautiful fountains in the place. Flights to Rio de Janeiro can be easily booked online.

I also went to the Prainha Beach, it is one of the best beaches I have ever been to. Its unique shape i.e. of half moon makes it even more attractive. It has the most stunning rocks and the water is extremely beautiful. Cheap flights to Rio de Janeiro are easily available. The place is a great destination and I would certainly recommend it to others.