Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Vacation in Orlando

Orlando is a gorgeous city in Florida.  It is one of the most famous places in the Orange County. This year I got a chance to visit this remarkable place with my family. We decided to take a vacation during the summer time.  The most important thing to do first was finding flights to the destination. There are many flights to Orlando like Air Canada from New Delhi that operate on a daily basis.  I browsed the internet to find cheap tickets to Orlando. If you know a travel agent then get in touch with him as they know of cheap flight deals. After much research we finally found cheap tickets to Orlando, and we were ready to go for our family vacation.


This place has a lot of terrific things to do. There are a lot of tourists coming every year to spend their vacations. Orlando has many beautiful tourist attractions. So the place is exceptionally high on entertainment for all age groups. This is the right place to spend a family holiday. The best thing that I liked about this place was its theme parks. There are so many of them. We went to Universal Studios, Sea World and Walt Disney World. It was like visiting your childhood all again. We spent a day each theme park. The rides here were amazing.

At Sea World I even got a chance o swim with the dolphins. It was an unbelievable experience I must say. These theme parks attract people of all age groups. Children and even adults enjoy themselves here a lot. A visit to Orlando is incomplete if you do not visit these parks. The weather here was particularly sunny and pleasant. It is a great time to enjoy all the water events here. Like scuba diving, parasailing and swimming.  We spent a day chilling out on the beach. Looking at the vast blue ocean was very peaceful. The next day we decided to visit the different aquariums and the famous movie studio. It was a great time seeing so many different species of fish.


Since I am an ardent foodie Orlando was just the place for me. There are so many options of international cuisines to choose from. I was tempted to eat more than I can. The night life here is very entertaining. We visited a few bars and lounges. They play great music. You can see some of the best crowds of the city at these places. A trip to Orlando will be considered incomplete without visiting all the tourist places. I had a fabulous time here with my family. We spent a week here, and I went by very fast. I hope I get a chance to visit this incredible city again.