Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Chicago A place to remember

My most memorable trip was with my college, a year back .This trip was a great one because all the people from my batch were going with me, I could not think of any better way to spend my last year in college then to go out with my friends and all my classmates for a trip to a wonderful place. The place our college chose was Chicago. 

The place is beautiful and we were able to make some great memories and we certainly did. There were a lot of wonderful things to see there and a lot of places to go to. I had a great time and I can tell you for sure that my friends did too. The great part about this trip was that we did not have to worry about arrangements and planning the whole trip, all we had to do was register and give a copy of our id’s our college management did the rest for us. Cheap international flights were looked for and managed by the college management.

We were very happy that we were finally going for a trip with everybody from our college, although we had in the past gone out, even out of station with a group of friends but we had never had the chance to go with everybody. It was certainly a very nice thing that we were able to find flight tickets for cheap.

The first place we went to was the truly amazing shed aquarium; the place is magnificent in the true sense of the word. I am a lover of marine life, which made it obvious for me to enjoy the greatness of the place but even those who had shown no interest in going there could not stop being wonder stuck at the remarkable beauty of the place. The aquarium is home to 1500 species and there is nothing more fascinating than seeing these magnificent creatures from all over the world in one place at one time. I was certainly happy that we were easily able to find flights to Chicago like British Airways.


We were all able to get some really fabulous food too, the food was really nice and the flavors and the richness of the food were remarkable. We were also able to get a taste of the superb nightlife that this place offers. It is certainly great that so many cheap flights to Chicago were available.

The clubs in the place are amazing and despite the chilly weather ,one really does get to enjoy to the fullest in really classy places .Our college management did not even have to look for an agent who would get for us cheap tickets to Chicago.