Thursday, January 20, 2011

New York: The Vibrant Metropolis of the World


The charismatic city of United States, New York has always been my dream city. Fortunately, this time I got a chance to pay a small visit to my aunt, who recently shifted to this vibrant city. I surfed on the net to find the best flight deals that are offered by the airlines. I booked my cheap air ticket with American Airlines that also offers direct flight to New York. The city is indeed the world’s most vivacious metropolis that attracts visitors from across the world to earn and enjoy their living.

My flight arrived in the evening and I rushed out from the airport to my aunt who was eagerly waiting for me outside. While moving ahead to my aunt’s residence I saw many hotel lights gleaming with fabulous color lights. While seating in by cheap air flight I read about the data that said about the city witnessing a large amount of immigrants from across the world. There were many airlines such as Continental Airlines, US airways and United Airlines that offered cheap airline tickets to the city.

According to the data the above airlines along with reasonable air tickets also offered cheap domestic flights and thus encouraged travel among the national as well as international travelers. My aunt stopped at a nearby restaurant to have some snacks and then we could move ahead with other plans. While dining she told that the city had a great fast life and also offered quite extensive opportunities to all visitors who either traveled through discounted airlines tickets or cheap flight tickets to New York.

After having the delicious brunch we both moved ahead to my aunt’s house, which was quite near to the Wall Street. The next morning I was overwhelmed when my aunt decided to take a break from her office and accompany me for the sightseeing. We packed our breakfast and were all prepared to explore the pulsating city of United States. Our first attraction was the Wall Street, which was quite in news during the economic meltdown. People walked around with great enthusiasm for work.

While crossing the main lane I came across a travel consultant shop that was offering great airfares for several destinations across the world. While my aunt was away for some work I went inside the shop to know more about the cheap flight deals that the travel agent had to offer.  I was taken by surprise that there were several airlines that offered affordable cheap international flights along with cheapest airline tickets. I immediately called up my travel consultant and asked him to book cheap flight for my return journey.

Later in the day we went to the Battery Park that is well known among the locals for its panoramic views. Then we went to the Memory Foundation place which was at the centre of the New World Trade Centre. The place brought alive the tragic moment that took place years back and I just could not stop the tears rolling down my cheeks. We paid our condolence to the victims of September 11 attacks there and then returned back to our home.

Although I had a really small trip to the vivacious city, it was one of the most memorable one of all. Nowadays several travel companies offer travel packages to New York, but Fare Buzz, the America’s leading travel company along with cheap airfares also offers cheap tickets to New York.