Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A trip to the vibrant city Seoul

I made my first Asian landing in South Korea’s capital city, Seoul. My business flight with United Airlines landed at around 1900 hrs in Seoul. Though I learnt a lot about the city on internet yet personal meet presented the correct picture of the city. The eye catchy glitzy shopping malls and the towering skyscrapers just took my heart away. I was amazed to see the blazing traffic lanes that connected the country side to the main city.

Although the business class air travel to Seoul has become quite easy and comfortable a vulnerable tourists needs a proper guidance to the city. There are few travel companies in United States that offer affordable cheap plane tickets for air business class travel to Seoul. Apart from giving discounts on the air tickets few companies arrange airline tickets for the last minutes flights too. The city has now become the most important tourist destination of the world.

The city is a perfect blend of the modern trails and traditional values. The regular visits by tourists from the world to the city through major international airlines, has interlinked the modern and the old cultures that create a distinct atmosphere in the city. Though the city portrays a busy and fast paced lifestyle, yet Seoulites have never overlooked their traditional values, which also form as the major reason behind the modern success. 

The next morning I went to see the local attractions that I noted during my search for the reasonable business class tickets to Seoul. I was astonished to see the Banpo Bridge fountain that connected the downtown districts of Seocho and Yongsan. During my plane journey to the city I met an impressive lady who was sitting next to my business class seat. She too praised the Banpo Bridge and told me that the double-deck bridge in the city was absolutely unique in the world.

The city also possesses many historical attractions for the visitors who travel through several inexpensive flight tickets to the city. Magnificent Gyeongbokgung Palace, marvelous pagodas, holistic temples and wonderful Insa-dong art gallery project the cultural diversity of the city. While I was boarding my business class flight to Seoul, I saw many travel brochures lying at the Seoul counter that also gave a brief overview of the city.

Apart from all these the city also offers amusement parks to the family leisure travelers. Lottle World is the most popular family park that poses a tough challenge to Disneyworld, the largest theme park in the world. Offering the best to all its guests, Seoul certainly makes the most beautiful tourists destination of the world. There are many travel companies that offer airline deals, yet Fare buzz, the leading travel company of United States offers the best fares on air travel to Seoul.