Thursday, February 2, 2012

Enjoy your Montego Bay vacation with affordable last minute flights

Montego Bay, Jamaica's tourism capital and second largest city is a popular resort destination. Montego Bay has a modern port and a world class airport which makes it easily accessible from all the important cities and towns. Last minute flights from several important destinations such as Europe, South and North America land at the world famous Sangster International Airport all through the year.

I and my family decided to spend our next vacation at this premier Caribbean holiday resort. Hence I started searching for cheap last minute flights and cheap tickets to Montego Bay. I sought the assistance of an online travel agent to get flight tickets cheap to Montego Bay.

Cheap flights to Montego Bay are many and you can make use of the reliable travel portals to benefit from some amazing deals. Being a night owl, I was amazed by the diverse night life options offered by this spectacular holiday destination.

Nightlife venues in Montego Bay

During my Montego Bay holiday, I discovered that the place dotted by some superb clubs that lure people in the age groups of 20- to 40. The Margaritaville Sports Bar & Grill is situated in a popular nightlife venue called Mo Bay. The delicious cuisine, hydroslide, CD juke box, excellent music and sun deck of this place lures many people here repeatedly. Last minute flights to Montego Bay come as a boon for busy travelers who plan to travel during the last minute.

Nikkita's, on Gloucester Avenue is an upscale bar in Montego Bay that is an excellent place to hang out with friends. I enjoyed my visit to the Cricket Club, at Wyndham Rose Hall which is more than just a sports bar. I loved watching the live sports cum karaoke shows organized here while mingling with a diverse crowd. This venue remains open between 8pm and 2am every day. Sun Daze is another late night party venue that offers a nice laid-back Jamaican feel and a continuous flow of reggae and calypso music that goes on till late hours.

I enjoyed the all-inclusive privileges offered by the Witches Nightclub by picking a pass in the lobby. The pass included the cost of food, drinks and entertainment. The Brewery, another excellent party venue in Gloucester Avenue is a Jamaican cum English pub which is one of the most popular nightlife venues in Montego Bay. Cheap flights to Montego Bay helped me to make the most of my Montego Bay vacation.

Montego Bay Accommodations

Montego Bay offers a wide choice of accommodation options to visitors namely bread and breakfast inns, 5 star luxury resorts, private villas and budget hotels. I chose to stay in a 5 star hotel that was well complemented by an array of unmatched amenities and transport facilities to make my Montego Bay vacation complete and enjoyable in every way.

To book my cheap tickets to Montego Bay, I used Fare Buzz; the site serves as a storehouse of information pertaining to all aspects of Montego Bay travel.