Friday, February 3, 2012

Nassau – Galore to Unlimited Entertainment

During weekends, tourists from various parts of the US flock in Nassau to enjoy binging, dining, and dancing at the local entertainment hubs. In fact, cheap airfare tickets to the city allow tourists with modest budget to splurge on delicacies and amusements.  

There are regular flights to Nassau city in Bahamas from various plush locales around the world, such as the US, UK, Australia, and Japan. I had primarily bought one of the Nassau airline deals with lucrative offers to attend the annual Junkanoo festivity that is held during the year-end in Nassau. From live music to bars and nightclubs, there are scores of entertainment options which I enjoyed while holidaying at Nassau.

I wanted to taste the Bahamian fun-n-frolic culture during my year-end holidays. Picking one of the daily flights to Nassau was the ideal decision in this effort. And, just as I thought, there were hundreds of young tourists, romantic couples looking for a private getaway to youngsters in bachelor groups, picking cheap airfare tickets with the idea to eat, binge, jig, and shop at this harbor city.

Live Music, Hip-Hop Jig, and Merrymaking
Dancing to the rhythmic beats of Reggae, hip hop, and modern pop music is a dream well-realized at one of the nightclubs in Nassau. I booked into one of the comfy bars which offered “happy hours” for youngster tourists. The rock-n-roll band was playing its memorable beats and to its tunes, a couple of my friends danced merrily. The locals are equally enthusiastic to show-case their art. Club Waterloo is not alone. There are many more bar-cum-discos, such as:
  • Dragon Lounge
  • Fish Fry
  • Drop Off
  • Kings and Knightclubs
I was lucky to have bagged cheap flights to Nassau through profitable Nassau airline deals. Availing “Happy hours” cost money and I had saved cash by securing discounted tickets from my hometown.

The Frenzy at Junkanoo Parade
Just days before the starting of Junkanoo Parade on the streets of Nassau, the locals and tourists gear up with attractive costumes and jewelry in a bid to enjoy, eat, and drink during the festive parade. The costume creation is an art by itself. Decked up with glittering bejeweled apparels, the young ladies dance along with the music, drum beats, and cowbells. The entire city is crowded with buzzing tourists from across the world. The administration arranges cheap tickets to Nassau to rope in youngsters on a shoestring budget.

There are hundreds of Nassau airline deals offered by top airlines especially during Junkanoo Parade. And, I had secured a similar one. I took the nearest opportunity to visit the eateries that serve delicious delicacies during this festivity, such as:
  • The Shoal Restaurant
  • Caffe Matisse
  • Club Fluids
  • Sbarros
Along with cheap airfare tickets, I also availed affordable water-taxis to enjoy my sojourn at Nassau without exhausting my kitty.