Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A wonderful time in Seattle

Seattle is a great place to visit for a holiday. There are many flights to Seattle like US Airways that have low airline prices. Avoid book during the holiday season as you not get cheap flights to Seattle. I managed to get in touch with a travel agent who helped us to get cheap tickets to Seattle. There are several flights to San Diego that run on a daily basis from various airports. I had always wanted to visit this place for a holiday. This place is ideal for a vacation for all those who like being closer to nature must visit this place.

To enjoy a laid back and chilled vacation away from the noise of the city this place is an ideal holiday destination. It is away from the hustle and bustle of the city and helps you relax and unwind yourself. After a vacation here you are completely recharged and energized ready to back to your busy lives. The place has a lot of activities to offer to all age groups so do not worry your little ones will be able to have a great time on their own.

Calm and quiet is what describes the atmosphere of this place. There are many museums and art galleries that you could visit and have a great time. The city has a great night life as well. The best time to visit this place is during the summer time. I had the chance to visit this spectacular place for a vacation last year. The place is beautiful I must say. There is so much that you could do here. Take a walk around the market place and see the hustle and bustle of the town. The options to choose from in this awesome city are endless.

The night life here is simply amazing. There are chic lounges to visit. For the sophisticated ones there are great fine dine restaurants that have amazing food. I visited quite a few of the lounges here with my colleges after work. We all had delicious food and heard great music. I visited a few malls here as well for shopping. I was amazed with the variety of brands this place has. Words are less to describe the beauty of his work.

My trip to Seattle was very short I wish I had more time to discover the city. It is a city that does not fail to surprise you at all. I clicked a lot of photographs to keep as memories of the wonderful time that I had with my friends and family. It was a great holiday that I had in a long time. Given a chance I would love to return to this city soon.