Monday, November 26, 2012

My dream trip to Santo Domingo!


I had been excited to start going to college and I am pretty sure that I am not the only one who has this excitement, after all everybody who has plans of studying further and going to college will certainly be excited. I remember ever since I was a kid, I had seen so many movies and thy showed so many people going together for college trips and this idea fascinated me so much. It was always something I wanted to do and certainly wanted to have the chance to do it. I remember the day I heard that our college was taking us for a trip was the happiest day of my life, I know it may seem like exaggeration but the truth is that I had dreamt of this day for so long that I really got very excited and was so eager to do it. I heard that the place our college was taking us to was the beautiful Santo Domingo.

It is one thing to be excited about something and another to have that excitement fulfilled. I was so glad that my college had chosen such a wonderful place and that my dream of such a long time did not get spoiled. Our college people had looked for tickets and they told us that they were able to find cheap plane fares. They did not have to spend much time in doing so either; this had made this trip a lot easier to plan.

Park of three eyes of water is a beautiful place where one can find three interconnected caves and this is a beautiful site to see. One gets to see beautiful water and absolutely marvelous caves. In fact not just one cave, it is three beautiful caves together and one gets to see all of them. To check for a nice ticket airline seems to be difficult find but finding good tickets to this place is not difficult at all.

I also went to the beautiful national botanical garden, the garden is a place where I found myself really close to nature and this garden is also the home to some beautiful birds, which are a great sight to watch. Flights to Santo Domingo like Air Canada are so easy to find that our college people had to waste no time in booking tickets and it was a very convenient thing to do.

We went to the National Theater and it was an amazing experience, it was a really good thing that we were able to find cheap flights to Santo Domingo. In fact you can also book cheap tickets to Santo Domingo and have a very good time there and enjoy the fullest.