Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Buenos Aires - A-One-Stop-All destination!

I had heard my friends jabber about Buenos Aires now and then and finally curiosity got me! Buenos Aires got glued in my mind as the next vacation stop to hit and slowly preparations began. I called my travel agent to check if flights were available and was pleasantly taken aback when they informed me that cheap flights to Buenos Aires were available all round the year and prominent airlines like  Air France, Air Canada and British Airways fly to Buenos Aires daily. Well the start was not bad and with happiness and excitement I boarded the flight to visit the capital of Argentina ready to talk my experience to my friends when I return.

Most of the denizens of Buenos Aires are outlanders who have made this city their life and were embraced in return by this warm city. This bustling port city extends from one end of Rio de la Plata to the other. It has been the access point to Argentina for an era now. The inhabitants are proud of its rich heritage, notable style of living and enchanting architecture. Wherever I went they were very friendly and greeted and welcomed me. This hostility bowled me over! They even cheerfully related the history of the city to me which revealed their unremarkable love for their homeland. The city maintains a balance between its chick surroundings and its destitute lanes. The city though is refined and flirtatious yet shows sign of apathy and is still intertwined with the current modern outlook.

I found all the expected and known offerings like luxuriant mountains, splendid beaches, awesome cruises, vibrant night life, sumptuous cuisine, beautifully structured houses, numerous shopping malls and museums that kept me on the go throughout my visit. The city was indeed enthralling and inspiring in its true sense.

It is a delightful infusion of a divine city and graceful people topped with marvelous sight-seeing. Each locality has its own unique shade and form which reveals the mysterious temperament of the country. I also got a chance to tango with the locals. Tango is not only the national dance but I felt this dance, with its majestic posture and energetic zeal, is a perfect reflection this temperament.

I was beyond my happiness that I had visited this city which was quite within reach of anyone as cheap tickets to Buenos Aires are easily available on-line or with your travel agent. I now comprehend the reason why so many visitors flock to this angelic city and of course yes why my friends always talked endlessly about it. Really seeing is believing! I now have my own stories to take to them. Take the first cheap flight to Buenos Aires and witness this beauty yourself.